Evaluations are designed to answer parents' questions including:
- Does my child have ADHD and/or a learning disability?
- Is my child in the appropriate school?
- Is my child achieving academically at the level of his same-aged peers?
- Is it just my child's language disorder or is there something else affecting her development?
- Is my child taking too long to complete in-class assignments, homework, or tests?
- Does my child need accommodations during standardized testing (e.g., SAT, ACT)?
- What is my child's learning style, strengths, and weaknesses?
- Should I be concerned with my child's social interactions and communication?